Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Remote Administrator How Do I Find Out If My Computer Has A Remote Hidden Administrator Spying On It?

How do I find out if my computer has a remote hidden administrator spying on it? - remote administrator

Someone set up my computer when I knew nothing about them. He started as an administrator. Your computer with Windows XP netgroup REGISTRATION info.my hshome standard. You can access my computer through a tunnel to my LAN, when a remote Adminitrator hidden. netgroup error is difficult to know if you are running. I was always suspicious. There is nothing, let me know,

2 comments:

drumgod0... said...

Control alt delete. They should allow the users active in a tab. Or you can configure your firewall to block or unblock all the things one by one.

Teco said...

* It is easier to take a good friend and look around. We should seriously write a novel here, to all forms of 1.000 s can someone can explain to a back door open.

Post a Comment