Friday, December 25, 2009

Real Estate Equity Financing Why Do Private Equity Firms, Certain Real Estate Investments, And Hedge Funds Get Better Tax Rates?

Why do Private Equity firms, certain real estate investments, and hedge funds get better tax rates? - real estate equity financing

I consider myself a conservative in fiscal matters, and it makes no sense to me. Hedge fund managers, real estate oligarchs, manager of private equity and get the tax on capital gains if you invest the money of others? I did not even consider increasing the maximum rate of taxes, but I would not see a problem of taxation of these people like everyone else. This is probably not the right time to do it, but without ever receiving a specific treatment. I think they should raise taxes in this manner, and lower taxes for everyone else.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/House-vote ...

2 comments:

Sly said...

Is not it obvious? :)

Sly said...

Is not it obvious? :)

Post a Comment