Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shag Bands Meaningscolour Of Shag Band How Do You Tie 2 Shag Bands Together?

How do you tie 2 shag bands together? - shag bands meaningscolour of shag band

Twonkies likely as a right, if I ask this question, as bands sound, but come together, filled to 2 make was connected and can be used? Although I'm not really bands of Teddy, it makes me a little excited, because I can not understand! I try 2 jelly bracelets and I can not stand for life, their associated sensors. Help, please? Video would be nice if not a detailed description.

1 comment:

No-one-y... said...

Uh, I'll see if I can remember that they were popular when I was younger,
You get both bands and a kind of fold it in half and ten links of 2, while in half and then removed, and it should.

x

Post a Comment